Common Problem Areas
- Abdomen – As we age, it is no question many of us struggle to keep our tummy’s tight. An abdomen liposuction treatment can not only help remove the excess fat from your stomach region, but also around your waist and back areas-creating an overall slimmer and shapely result.
- Hips – Hips can easily gain fat, but not so easily lose it. Whether you want to take a few inches off your hips or if you want to further define your silhouette, liposuction is a great option for you.
- Inner & Out Thighs – Your thighs are a difficult place to lose fat, which makes liposuction an ideal procedure to take off inches and improve confidence in your legs. If you are uncomfortable with the silhouette of your legs, it is recommended to get liposuction on your inner and outer thighs for symmetry and proportional reasons.
- Calves & Knees – Thick calves can be a thing of the past with a liposuction procedure from Michael Horn Plastic Surgery & Med Spa. Our efficient liposuction techniques will ensure your calves are tailored to perfection. If your also carry excess fat around your knee caps, a liposuction treatment can tuck this away and create a thinner, smoother effect.
- Upper Arm – Liposuction on arms produces tremendous results. If you are tired of the excess fat and skin hanging from your arms, Dr. Horn can sculpt them with a liposuction procedure for tighter, thinner appearance.
Liposuction Side Effects
Side effects from liposuction will vary depending on the designated problem area. Typically, these effects can include bruising, swelling, numbness, and discomfort, but they are temporary and most patients are able to return to work and light activities in less than one week.
Liposuction at Michael Horn Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
Dr. Horn can work with you to determine if this method will help you achieve your personal goals and develop a treatment tailored to your specific needs. For more information on our Boca Raton liposuction procedures contact our office for a consultation today.